Run Your Gun Tactical ® – MS Enhanced Concealed Carry Course
Mississippi Enhanced Concealed Carry curriculum is a course approved by the state of MS to qualify an individual for the state’s “Instructor Certified” Permit. The permit is recognized in over 30 + states for reciprocity.
The course is mandated to run for a duration of 8 hours for a mixture of classroom and range sessions. The course is considered basic, so it is structured with the beginner shooter in mind.
The instructor, Jaron Smith, is certified through the following organizations:
NRA (National Rifle Association)
- Basic Pistol Instructor
- NRA CCW Pistol Instructor
- Chief Range Safety Officer
NAAGA (National African American Gun Association)
- Basic Pistol Instructor
- Concealed Carry Instructor
- Training Counselor (Southwest Region)
USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association)
- Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals – Certified Instructor
The course curriculum is as follows:
- Lesson 1 (One Hour) – Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Lesson 2 (One Hour) – Ammunition Knowledge and Functionality
- Lesson 3 (One Hour) – Fundamentals of Pistol Marksmanship
- Lesson 4 (One Hour) – Law Segment and Discussion
- Lesson 5 (Two Hours) – Range Drills and Qualification
- Lesson 6 (One Hour) – Situational Awareness and Child Access Prevention
- Discuss Paperwork, Closing Remarks, and Questions
- Handgun (Semi-automatic or Revolver)
- Ammunition (30-50 Cartridges of Your Firearm’s Caliber) [No Re-manufactured Ammunition]
- Ear and Eye Protection (Prescription eyeglasses suffice as protection, but you may or may not want to purchase eyewear to cover the eyeglasses)
If you do not have access to the above equipment, you are able to select a firearm rental and ear/eye protection for an additional cost when booking your seat for the course.
Rental Fees are subject to change due to the ammo market fluctuating.
Disclaimer: If the student must cancel at any point before the course, Run Your Gun Tactical ® is not subject to refund any money paid in advance. The company will schedule another date with the student to attend the course purchased. If after 3 attempts to reschedule with student, the student will need to a pay $25.00 reseating fee to make up the course.
- Jaron SmithLead Instructor
Jaron Smith, better known as “Smitty”, is a firearms instructor who remains a student. He is equipped by being certified through three organizations (NRA, NAAGA, USCCA). Not only is he certified to teach, but he is certified in C.P.R. and Stop the Bleed. You will be in good hands when attending his courses. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Smitty.
- Go to occurrence page
- Feb 04 2023
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm